1. Check-in arrangements (i.e. key safe codes and/or meet and greet arrangements) will be communicated to authorised guests prior to agreed check-in times.
2. Only 4 (four) authorised guests, including children over 12 years old, are permitted to stay at the En Croup Bas gite.
3. No children under 12 are permitted.
4. All children must be fully supervised at all times.
5. No pets allowed.
6. No smoking or vaping is permitted in the property, on the balconies or by the pool
7. Do not take any towels or linen, other than pool towels, outside the gite
8. Noisy activities are to be avoided at all times during the stay
9. Check-in time is 16.00 unless otherwise agreed by En Croup Bas
10. Check-out time is 10.00 unless otherwise agreed in advance
11. Free car parking is available for a maximum of two cars opposite the gas tank to the west side of the building. Parking at owner’s risk in all respects.
12. The Pool. You will find sunbeds, chairs and umbrellas. The cushions are stored in the undercover area by the stairs to the gite. Please return them undercover each night, when you leave and should it be likely to rain.
13. Please do not allow wet clothing and suncream to damage furniture, particularly upholstery on sofas and chairs – any damage will be deducted from the deposit.
14. During your stay and before check-out the gite is to be left in a clean and tidy condition, with clean cutlery and crockery and pans, etc. all rubbish emptied and taken to the council bins. Go to the end of the drive and turn right for about 1/3rd mile to find the council bins on the left
15. We are on a fosse septique and it is essential that absolutely nothing is put down the loos and sinks other than natural waste (!) and only French loo roll. ALL other items must go in the bathroom bins for onward transmission to the council bins.
16. One set of clean bedding and towels is provided, and one pool towel per person.
17. Please ensure doors and windows are locked when you go out and on departure from the gite
18. All sets of keys (normally 2 sets) must be returned upon departure
19. Damages and breakages can happen from time to time. All breakages and damages must be paid for and reimbursed to En Croup Bas within 3 days of receipt of our schedule of costs
20. Security and safety – you are responsible for your own safety, so particularly take extra care around the pool, the steps down to the water and in the garden. Emergency numbers will be with the information pack in the sitting room